Friday, November 04, 2005

Doggy daycare...

My flatmate's boyfriend found this beautiful, yet abandoned and abused, dog. Because he loves dogs, he succumbed and adopted him this week!

The only problem is that he works crazy ridiculous hours, like, 6.30am - 10.30pm. (Who in their silly minds would EVER be an attorney??? Ha.)

Anyway, as a result, the three of us have come up with a fine solution. Chester gets dropped off at our flat at the crack of dawn each weekday morning, and pretty much hangs out with me. :-) Melissa goes to College an hour's drive away, whereas mine is only 10 minutes away. Most days I end up coming and going between College and home throughout the day, depending on what classes I have and what assignments I need to type up. (I work more productively at home. No people to distract me and convince me to join them for their fifth coffee of the day at the Starbucks across the road from the library! :-D)

Melissa's boyfriend then gets to go on all his "man-with-dog" adventures over the weekend! (When I am looking after Ben anyway.)

It's great! I get a daytime buddy without all the actual responsibilities and costs of doggy ownership! Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home