Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Turkey Day!

Well, I ate turkey, and boy it was good!! I obviously picked the best invite of the bunch for my Thanksgiving dinner, hehehe.

We ate copious amounts of turkey, stuffing, hot glazed ham, mashed potato, mashed sweet potato, creamed spinach, beans, a delicious homemade cranberry pickle chutney and gravy ... followed by generous servings of the famous American Pumpkin Pie, homemade Pecan Pie and Apple Pie (Seriously!! Three pies...) all topped off with lashings of whipped cream and whatever else was left lying around on the table. :-D

Then, as I was walking out the door, my lovely Thanksgiving Day host handed me a doggie bag full of turkey, ham, pecan pie and pumpkin pie!

So I almost got to eat the same meal all over again today... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home