Saturday, November 19, 2005

Thoughts on Thanksgiving

This week is Thanksgiving. Ooooh, I cannot wait to see what kind of a mess everyone gets themselves into with this death defying food and drink fest, hehehe! Apparently it is the biggest event of the year. Bigger than anything else involving food and alcohol in this country ... and, trust me, that is saying a LOT.

I am not exactly sure yet what I am doing for Thanksgiving. I have had a million and one invites to different family binge-fests, but my preference right now is to actually do nothing! Like, a day spent entirely in bed sounds rather appealing? :-)

Somehow I don't think I will get away with that though. I think it would be considered blasphemy not to gorge myself on at least one person's turkey.

The question is, whose turkey will it be? :-D

2 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Katrina,

I would choose the family with the turkey without the bird flu!!

Michele M

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

Hi Michele!

Haha, that is hilarious! ...and also a very good suggestion. :-)

Thanks for dropping by!

xx Katrina.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home